Friday, November 7, 2014

Digital Story blog

All throughout this class, I have been exposed to and now understand the intersection of digital media and social justice. I realized the potential of making an impact in social justice issues by means of the digital media. I only recently learned what the acronym lgbt means, and I am thinking about focusing my digital storyboard around what i learned regarding the lesbian and gay movement. Using digital media, I believe that I can formally relate my first person narrative in which I became more aware of issues in the world that I have become aware of only recently. 

As for the web 2.0 multimedia applications I will be using, I have not decided on it as of now. I have looked through the digital media application on cogdogroo, and I have come up with a few ideas on which ones I might be interested in using. I stumbled upon some websites to create a 2D platforming video game, and I became interested because I am a fan of video games in general. The only problems would be finding a way to incorporate my story into the video game itself. Another option for a multimedia application would possibly making a comic strip again. In general, a comic strip would be an easier way to tell a story than a platformer game, but I might be able to find a way to make a different type of video game. I am definitely interested in making a game with a story. A third option would to make a slideshow, which I also think would be effective. 

No comments:

Post a Comment